Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You NEED to try this to believe it





Ok, let me just begin by saying this: I am a self-proclaimed pesto-snob. I grow four types of basil in my garden and I am very particular about what type of EVOO I use. I do not get excited about any pesto that comes from a jar, no matter how good someone claims it to be. Nope....there is nothing like fresh-made pesto. Or so I thought....

I was completely unprepared for the garden fresh flavors of the Maison LeGrand Pestos and Tapanede to slice cleanly through my rock-hard skepticism. They are absolutely delicious...and all of the hard work has been done for you! Just open up and grab a bowl of pasta or a slice of french bread. Or even just a spoon. Yummmmm.

More reasons to buy/try these:
- Artisanal product
- Highest quality natural ingredients
- Freshly made every week
- No added sugar or preservatives
- Environmentally-friendly
- Extraordinary vivid colors
- Fresh pure taste
- Full texture and non-oily consistency
- Raw
- Loaded with all their complete natural vitamins

(Note: You may have seen this before at Whole Foods for $7.99. Our price is $6.99!

No comments: