Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inauguration Tuesday


Even at the height of the coldest morning I can ever remember in Virginia in the nine years I have lived here (it was 1 degree when I awoke, 6 degrees when I left for work) the mood of downtown was festive....almost giddy with excitement over the upcoming inauguration. By 4'oclock, I had nearly a dozen customers ask me "So....what are you doing in the Wine Bar for the inauguration? What time do you open? Are you going to have it on the big screen?"

Well, we heard your requests and we have taken it to heart....we are happy to announce that the Wine Bar will open at 11am on Tuesday, January 20th. And yes, we will have it on the big screen!

So if you're not planning a big trip up to DC, why not join us for wine, beer, tapas and share one of the greatest historical moments of our lifetimes.

Peace....

No comments: